11th May 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects?

Hello. I am student of school ajimuddinn asrf islamiya inter college Barabanki. I have passed my school this year. Now I want to go for B.B.A. My best four subject are hindi english civics educations. So can I go for B. B. A. Course? And in which field I should do B. B. A.

11th May 2017, 08:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects?

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and same is a professional undergraduate degree course of three years with a good scope in business field.

The minimum educational requirement for pursuing BBA degree is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Few institute also demand English as one of the subject studied at higher secondary school level.

So having completed your Class 12th with English one of the subjects you are certainly eligible for pursuing BBA degree course.
12th May 2017, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I am student of school ajimuddinn asrf islamiya inter college Barabanki. I have passed my school this year. Now I want to go for B.B.A. My best four subject are hindi english civics educations. So can I go for B. B. A. Course? And in which field I should do B. B. A.
Yes, you can do BBA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?