21st May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in CSE after my 10th.
I want to study BBA now. So, please tell me
am I eligible for study BBA or not?
Waiting for your reply.

22nd May 2015, 11:01 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?

Yes, you are Eligible to study Bachelor of Business administration(BBA) after completion of Diploma in CSE. The candidate who completed his/her 12th or its equivalent from recognized board can eligible to study BBA. Diploma in science is equal to the 12th in science. So you are Eligible to study Bachelor of Business Administration.
22nd May 2015, 11:53 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?

After completing diploma course, you are not eligible to apply. To apply for BBA course, you should have completed intermediate course from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate and 55% marks for reserved categories. Without completing intermediate you are not eligible to apply.
23rd May 2015, 08:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Waiting for your reply.
No, you are not eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should have qualified 12th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.
23rd May 2015, 11:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Since you have no completed your +2 level of education and have opted for Diploma after your 10th itself,therefore you are not eligible to pursue BBA course.

To pursue BBA course a candidate should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics from a recognised board.

Therefore, in your case you are not eligible to pursue BBA course.
23rd May 2015, 05:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Waiting for your reply.

BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration

This is a 3 years course with 6 semesters. To do this course there are eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied such as the educational qualification. The needed educational qualification is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board and is best when completed in commerce stream.

You have only completed Diploma after 10th which makes you ineligible for applying for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?