22nd March 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma Civil Engineering being a BCom graduate and working in a Construction company?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream. I have also done BCom General and working in a construction company. Now, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course. So, can I study this Diploma course?

31st March 2019, 10:10 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Civil Engineering being a BCom graduate and working in a Construction company?

The eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course is that candidate must have passed either 10th or 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to get admission after 12th in B.Com but are eligible to get admission on the basis of 10th board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes to get admission.
31st March 2019, 04:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Civil Engineering being a BCom graduate and working in a Construction company?

For admission in Diploma course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th PCM.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com course after 12th in Commerce stream.

But, candidates are eligible to get admission in the diploma course on the basis of 10th academic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?