5th March 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I study for LLB being in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)?

I am a second year student of regular Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.). Can I take admission in LLB through distance mode of education of in colleges where only evening classes are held?

15th March 2018, 09:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study for LLB being in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)?

LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law course. It is three year duration course.

The distance mode LLB is not recognised by Bar Council and candidates are not eligible to practice after the course.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. You are not eligible to appear for examination after D.El.Ed course as it is not equivalent to bachelor degree course.
15th March 2018, 10:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study for LLB being in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)?

Diploma in Elementary Education is not equivalent to bachelor degree course.

To get admission in LLB course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

You have to pursue bachelor degree course to get admission in LLB course.
15th March 2018, 04:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To pursue LLB it is compulsory to be a graduation degree holder.
If you have completed graduation then you are eligible to pursue LLB. You have to clear entrance test of CLAT to get admission in any college.
Minimum marks scored in graduation should be 50 percent.
Upper age limit is not required.
Being in D.El.Ed you are also eligible to pursue LLB program.
15th March 2018, 09:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for Bachelor of Law is Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Diploma candidates can not directly apply for LLB course.

You should pursue Bachelor's degree in any discipline to become eligible for LLB course from a recognized university.
15th March 2018, 10:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Law course:

*Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

In case of BA LLB course, diploma candidates are eligible.

But you can not directly apply for LLB after diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?