28th December 2011, 08:02 PM
visu p

Can I study Mechatronics after completing B.E ECE?

i am completed BE(ece) but i want study to ME mechtronics, can i study mechtronis?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give to enter into Mechatronics stream after BE in ECE?
  2. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  3. How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  4. Can I do master degree in Mechatronics after BE(ECE)?
  5. Is GATE an appropriate exam to enter into the field of Mechatronics after completing BE in ECE?
  6. Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  8. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  9. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  10. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing NTTF in Mechatronics from Dharwad
  11. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  13. List of reputed Companies hiring Mechatronic Engineers in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Mechatronics Engineer? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  18. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
29th December 2011, 09:22 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study Mechatronics after completing B.E ECE?

Dear pal,
to appear for master fired you need to write the Gate exam. The eligibility required for appearing in it are
1. The aspirant should have completed bachelor degree in the field of engineering. Final year aspirants are also eligible to appear for it

So you are eligible for the exam. Moreover there is no age restriction for appearing in the exam.
You can choose any masters discipline in engineering or technology provided you have vacancy available for it. If you want to choose the course you wish then you must secure more marks in the Gate exam. At the same time preparing for the exam is easy as you will be preparing the same subject you have appeared during your bachelor degree. All the best
28th January 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

After completing my b.e(ece)shall i done my m.e in mechtronics tell about possible for this
14th February 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

can i study mechatronics in m.e after completing b.e in ece?
16th February 2013, 02:28 AM
yumnamgirish

hi friend

GATE is d exam you have to appear for it and if qualify u will be paid 8000 for your period of study. Mechatronics is a very interesting subject which is available in most of the famous institute such as IIT,NIT..

i have attached you the eligibility criteria for applying GATE xam
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility for GATE.docx(13.4 KB, 152 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?