29th October 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PG Diploma course after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. I would like to know that can I do PG Diploma course after completing my this Diploma course of Electrical Engineering? Please let me know immediately.

30th October 2018, 10:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG Diploma course after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study PG Diploma course after completing a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

=> For PG diploma course candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should go for B.Tech course after completing a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

=> The duration of B.Tech course is three years after Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
31st October 2018, 04:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG Diploma course after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

After completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering you have to pursue graduation.
After that you will be allowed to pursue Post Graduation Diploma.
It is compulsory to complete graduation otherwise you will not be allowed to pursue PG Diploma directly.
4th November 2018, 11:31 AM
Meg24

Hello,
As you are doing diploma in electrical, I would recommend you to have a degree first if you want to go for a P.G in it as it is mandatory to have a graduation degree from a recognize university to enroll in a post graduation course.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?