30th April 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I submit my JEE Advanced application on the basis of cast certificate?

Sir, can I am qualified for JEE Advanced. But I don't have OBC non creamy layer but I have cast certificate and cast validity so can I submit my JEE Advanced application

30th April 2017, 06:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I submit my JEE Advanced application on the basis of cast certificate?

First of all I congratulate you for qualifying JEE Main Exam. You belong to OBC non creamy layer but you don’t have OBC certificate.

**Yes, definitely you can fill JEE Advance application form with OBC category subjected to condition that you have to present OBC certificate at the time of admission/ counseling. If you fail to show at the time of admission, you will be considered as General category students. So at this time you have to fill the application form and simultaneously apply for OBC certificate from Block Samiti. You will get OBC certificate within 15 days of applying for it.
1st May 2017, 12:00 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can I submit my JEE Advanced application on the basis of cast certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I am qualified for JEE Advanced. But I don't have OBC non creamy layer but I have cast certificate and cast validity so can I submit my JEE Advanced application
No. Cast certificate is not valid in the place of OBC Non creamy layer certificate.
Because OBC non creamy layer certificate carry every single detailed information about your cast. In terms of name, section, catagory of your cast. It is also signed and verified by multiple of official.

However cast certificate is a simple proof of the cast you are and it also signed by only the head of your block officer.
2nd May 2017, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I have changed my school in 12th class from Cbse to Cbse. My father has been transferred to another place. Will it becomes a problem in my studies? If yes, how could I solve it. Can I change my subject in 12th class from Physical Education to Music. PLEASE reply me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?