1st July 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Tech after doing polytechnic 3 years course?

I want to know that if I have done polytechnic 3 years and then if want to take admission in B.tech then I can take admission in B.tech or not in your institute.

4th May 2014, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Tech after doing polytechnic 3 years course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that if I have done polytechnic 3 years and then if want to take admission in B.tech then I can take admission in B.tech or not in your institute.

We appreciate your aspiration and much concerned about your future. Being a polytechnic student you may apply for B.Tech course through Lateral Entry scheme. After completing polytechnic you may directly get admission in second year in B.Tech course.

Eligibility conditions for Lateral entry admissions:

The Applicant must be completed your Diploma course with minimum 60% marks in Engineering from a recognized State Board of Technical Education.
The Applicant should not have any pending Backlogs in polytechnic course.
The Applicant age must not be more than 28 years.

After completing LEET Entrance Examination you may get admission for B.Tech course in reputed Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?