4th January 2023, 08:21 AM
Mohammed javed bhati

Can I take admission in diploma of pharmacy after passing 12th class from nios board?

Can I take admission in diploma of pharmacy after passing 12th class from nios board?

8th January 2023, 12:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in diploma of pharmacy after passing 12th class from nios board?

To pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) which is one of the three national board of education in India other than CBSE and ICSE, you are certainly eligible for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course if you have completed your Class 12th in Science stream.
8th January 2023, 08:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in diploma of pharmacy after passing 12th class from nios board?

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course:

The minimum qualification required and eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course is given below,

Name of the Course to pursue - Diploma in Pharmacy

>> To be eligible, candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in Science stream from a recognized board of the higher education.
The subject include,
@ Physics
@ Chemistry
@ Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology or Computer Science

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 50% marks to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you will be eligible to pursue this course as this "NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)" is a recognized autonomous organization.
10th January 2023, 12:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and comes under recognised education board of India and it's qualifying certificate is accepted by all government and private organization as per latest information.
Thus those who are interested in joining pharmacy course are eligible to join.
The candidate must have studied physics ,chemistry maths /biology in their class 12.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?