15th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for CS course for 12th passed from NIOS board?

Admission procedure for CS course for 12th passed from NIOS board?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for CS course for 12th passed from NIOS board?
  2. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  3. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  7. Eligibility to appear in VITEEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  10. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  11. How to appear for 12th board by NIOS? I have passed Metric
  12. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  13. Admission in Journalism after scoring 48% in class 12th NIOS board?
  14. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  16. Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in any authorized college as deck cadet after passing 12th from NIOS board?
21st June 2015, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for CS course for 12th passed from NIOS board?

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.

Admission Procedure:

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.
30th June 2015, 08:55 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Admission procedure for CS course for 12th passed from NIOS board?

For CS course the eligibility criteria is-

A candidate must passed the 12th standard.
Candidate must be graduation passed.

For taking the admission you have to fill the application form which you can fill through online. Fill all the entries of the form then, you have to pay the fee for it through the demand draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?