26th April 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?

I am studying in government polytechnic college. I am doing 2nd year diploma course, but I want to study in private college therefore I need to shift the college. So please tell me if I can do so?

11th December 2017, 10:09 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?

Yes, you can transfer from Government College to private college but one thing must be needed there should no backlogs in previous semester.
11th December 2017, 05:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?

1. You are already pursuing second year of diploma in engineering then there is no possibility of college change.

2. Candidates can opt for college change if they are not interested just after first year of diploma. No, there is no chance for you.

3. You should continue your course and complete it. After that you can apply for Bachelor of Technology from a good college. Diploma candidates are eligible for LEET as well as JEE exam for admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?