20th May 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility for me to get selected in campus interview of Core companies having good CGPA along with implant training and internship?

If I have just finished my b.tech ece ,with decent 8.5 overall cgpa and 1 implant training in my second year and 1 internship in 3rd year ,is there possibility for me to get selected in campus interview for a core company.And if selected, can I do my m.tech in part time? Will I be able to work in government ece companies like bel? Will gate exam help me get into bel??

Related Questions:
11th December 2017, 05:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility for me to get selected in campus interview of Core companies having good CGPA along with implant training and internship?

1. Getting selected in core companies of your field will depend upon your performances in various stages of recruitment drive like aptitude round, technical interview and final stage is HR interview.

2. Your percentage and training will be add on in your CV which will surely score good points in HR interview. Part time M.Tech is not a valid course. You should apply for GATE exam to pursue M.Tech from a recognized institute.

3. GATE top rankers are directly called for interview in PSUs like BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?