13th August 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I write engineering entrance exams if did Diploma 12 years back?

I have studied diploma in the year 2003 i didn't completed the diploma course can i write engineering entrance exams pls support us

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to write entrance exams for Biotechnology courses?
  2. Can I write Law PG exams now after completing LLB 11 years back?
  3. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  4. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  5. Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?
  6. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  7. What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?
  8. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to write group exam? I am a diploma holder
  10. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  11. Are diploma and degree holders eligible for group I exams?
  12. How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard
  13. What are the courses that I can do after completion of Intermediate, MPC?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?
  16. Dilemma between Diploma and AMEI
  17. Eligibility to appear in IBPS PO/MT exams for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  18. Can I write Group Exams and RRB Exams having scored 65% in Diploma course?
15th August 2015, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write engineering entrance exams if did Diploma 12 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied diploma in the year 2003 i didn't completed the diploma course can i write engineering entrance exams pls support us
You have completed diploma degree so you are eligible for B.Tech course through Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
24th September 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write engineering entrance exams if did Diploma 12 years back?

Sir I have taken admission in diploma in 2010 but I have not completed my diploma, Any one chance here to complete my diploma
Please sir tell me
22nd September 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken admission in diploma in 2012 but I have completed my diploma in 2019, Any one chance here to apply for DCET and Lateral entry for B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?