29th August 2014, 07:02 PM
sathee7686

Can I write NET exam in education after completing B.A english literature and B.Ed?

I have completed B.A Eng literature and B.E.d.
Currently pursing M.E.d and can i write NET exam in Education now or after completion of M.E.d

31st August 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write NET exam in education after completing B.A english literature and B.Ed?

plz guide me ... jobs with combination of military science, geography, and English.
Exams that don't require physical test.. because m a little short in hieght.
3rd September 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write NET exam in education after completing B.A english literature and B.Ed?

Could you please inform me about ugc exam ? I am pursuing MA history semester 3rd and i want to prepare earlier to score good to become assistant professor. Or may I eligible for m.Ed without b.Ed after MA history? Please show me a right path to fulfill dream of teaching history subject.
11th September 2014, 07:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathee7686 View Post
I have completed B.A Eng literature and B.E.d.
Currently pursing M.E.d and can i write NET exam in Education now or after completion of M.E.d
No you are not eligible for NET entrance exam. The students who hold a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for NET entrance exam.

National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grant Commission (UGC) and It's conducts exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship.

NET Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Master degree with 55% marks in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the NET entrance exam.
  • Candidates of SC/ST/PC category are given 5% relaxation in marks i.e. 50% Mark is required by them.
  • Candidate’s age not exceeding 28 years to apply for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and,
  • There is no age limit for Lectureship.

Official Website:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?