21st August 2019, 06:26 PM
Jitusinghrao

Can a integrated student of BA B.Ed is eligible to apply for UPSC/IAS?

Sir, I pursuing my final year of 5 years integrated degree course in BA B.Ed. After completion of my degree will I be eligible to apply for the IAS or UPSC examination?

24th August 2019, 10:01 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a integrated student of BA B.Ed is eligible to apply for UPSC/IAS?

The minimum academic qualification for UPSC IAS examination is graduation. It does not matter whether you have a B.ed or not. After completing the integrated course you must be eligible for UPSC IAS examination.
24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a integrated student of BA B.Ed is eligible to apply for UPSC/IAS?

Yes, you can apply for the UPSC Civil Service Examination. It is conducted for recruitment of candidate as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you will become eligible for final selection after qualifying in all the stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
4th February 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate with Bsc Bed integrated eligible for IFS (Indian Forest Service Exam)
14th July 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

After ba bed intregrated degree can i apply for psc exam
10th September 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can a integrated student of B.sc b.ed is eligible for indian forest services, upsc?
3rd August 2022, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear OES examination conducted by OPSC after integrated bed course.
29th August 2022, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible in 3rd year of my integrated 4 year bsc.bed course for upsc exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?