20th July 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can a MA History with 50% get admission in JNU and DU to do PhD? What should I do for it?

I have completed MA History and want to do PhD in History but I have got only 50% marks in MA. Please tell me can I get admission in JNU or DU? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  2. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  3. Eligibility for admission in PhD Psychology in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  5. Possibility to do PhD on Second World War from JNU? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  6. Can I get MA(Archaeology) admission in JNU after completing BA(History)? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in History at JNU? List of universities for Ph.D in History?
  8. Exemptions available in JNU PhD Entrance Test 2018
  9. When entrance exam is conducted by JNU for post graduation in history?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in South Indian History and Archaeology from Ancient History and Archaeology Department of JNU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in JNU, Delhi to study M.A.(History) for Graduation Part-III candidate?
  13. How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History
  14. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  15. When the notification of JNU PhD Entrance Test will be released?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  17. Is it beneficial to study PhD(History) for M.A. student? Details of PhD(History)?
  18. Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?
15th October 2017, 10:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MA History with 50% get admission in JNU and DU to do PhD? What should I do for it?

** For PhD course candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in master degree for PhD course is 55%.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in JNU and DU to do PhD after completing MA History with 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?