1st January 2013, 10:03 PM
jyotirana.mba

Can we do Bank PO interview in Hindi?

can we give bank po interview in hindi also? please give me the details

13th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Can we do Bank PO interview in Hindi?

Yes you use your own words mean own language during bank po interview.there are not required to speak in english.First you clear written xam.then they call up you for final interview.In interview there are four member in panel and they started ask guestion about your subject .so you prepare yourself
12th March 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I'm not talking in English properly but I can write and understand well so I can give interview in Hindi in any company ???
20th March 2015, 09:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotirana.mba View Post
can we give bank po interview in hindi also? please give me the details
Yes. For the Interview in any job sector, you just needed to be confident with whatever you speak and the language you are speaking in. You can do it in Hindi/English.

They might ask you to choose your language for the Interview. Hindi/English doesn't matter a lot. What matters, is your CONFIDENCE and KNOWLEDGE and POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

These three are the factors that will direct your interview towards your success. You are required not to be hesitating before Interviewer. So go for it in an optimistic way. It depends on the way you give answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?