7th June 2011, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Can we pursue M.Tech in Karnataka through correspondence? Is it compulsory to write GATE exam to do M.Tech? Does GATE permit to take the correspondence?

Hello ,

I wanted to know whether we can pursue M.tech in Karnataka as a correspondence course. I also wanted to know if that could be possible without writing the GATE exam.
Is the GATE compulsory for an M.tech ?
Does GATE permit us to take the course in correspondence ?

Please do answer these questions and do the needful.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  2. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  3. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  4. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  5. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  7. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  10. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
  11. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  12. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  13. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  14. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  15. Which is the best institute for GATE correspondence?
  16. Whether GATE covers both M.Tech and M.S. program? Should I have to appear in IELTS for M.S.? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  18. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
6th November 2011, 03:26 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Can we pursue M.Tech in Karnataka through correspondence? Is it compulsory to write GATE exam to do M.Tech? Does GATE permit to take the correspondence?

Hi,

To do M.Tech in correspondence, the GATE is not mandatory. Universities are directly offering distance M.Tech programs.As far as my information is concerned GATE is not mandatory for distance M.Tech aspirants.

Karnataka Open University is offering distance M.Tech program.
You can check http://www.ksouedu.com

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
6th November 2011, 03:34 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Can we pursue M.Tech in Karnataka through correspondence? Is it compulsory to write GATE exam to do M.Tech? Does GATE permit to take the correspondence?

Hi,

To do M.Tech in correspondence, the GATE is not mandatory. Universities are directly offering distance M.Tech programs.As far as my information is concerned GATE is not mandatory for distance M.Tech aspirants.

Karnataka Open University is offering distance M.Tech program.
You can check http://www.ksouedu.com

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
16th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do b tech in correspondence in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?