16th December 2010, 05:48 PM
bhushanb23

Career opportunities after completing MA in Economics(Equities Research)?

Dear Team,

Please let me know that what are the career opportunities after completing MA in Economics?
And specially if l am willing to join the Equities Research?

26th December 2010, 01:13 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing MA in Economics(Equities Research)?

hello friend.........
there are many career opportunities after completing MA in economics like you can get into the teaching job or you can be a professor in the college or you can apply for the upsc exams.......and many more......

so best do luck
19th January 2011, 12:34 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing MA in Economics(Equities Research)?

You can become teacher after this. Since you have done it in Equity Research you can join Broking firms like religare, sharekhan etc or in rating firms like CRISIL.
13th March 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what are career opportunities in after doing BA prog?
8th June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i had done my bba in finance specilisation and now i decided to do m.a. in economics. so, how far this will help me to get a desirable position. is this a good opportunity for me in future
26th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

may i know which one to choose after MA economics either MBA or research???
25th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to know job opportunities after doing ph.d. in economics..................thnk u
26th August 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

why MA eco after BBA and not MBA finance?
17th July 2013, 06:40 PM
whiteblossom

As you have done MA with economics you are post graduate so you can appear for the state public services exam or the UPSC exam and grab a good job in the government sector .

Or you can apply for any administrative job in the private firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?