10th November 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students?

Hi,
What are the opportunities for Master of Science in Statistics Operation Research students? I am doing this M.Sc and I am worried about my future. Kindly tell me about the career opportunities for me. Thank you!

30th November 2015, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
What are the opportunities for Master of Science in Statistics Operation Research students? I am doing this M.Sc and I am worried about my future. Kindly tell me about the career opportunities for me. Thank you!
There is good career opportunities available for those candidates who have completed their M.Sc in Statistics course. Once after completing M.Sc in Statistics can make their career in research field. The candidate can apply for PhD/M/Phil after completing M.Sc.

- The minimum educational qualification required to apply for PhD or M.Phil is Master Degree in Statistics with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?