6th August 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for a candidate after completing 12th CBSE?

Hi Sir, I live in Meerut and studying in 11th standard from CBSE Board. I am a Science student and I want to know about the career opportunities for me after completing my 12th standard. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing a course from IMU? Previous few years solved question papers with answers for IMU CET
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  4. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  5. Career opportunities after completing 12th in MCVC Electronics
  6. Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  8. Career opportunities for 12th PCM candidate who is weak in studies?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  11. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  12. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc ECS?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  15. Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  17. What are the career opportunities available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  18. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
7th August 2018, 12:05 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for a candidate after completing 12th CBSE?

After passing 12th standard, you will have various career options in front of you.

If you have pursued from PCM stream, then you can pursue Engineering course like B.Tech/ B.E.

If you have pursued from PCB stream, then you can pursue Medical courses like MBBS, BHMS, BDS, etc.

Apart from these courses, you can do Hotel Management courses, Law courses, Mass Communication and Journalism courses, Fashion Designing courses and much more.
7th August 2018, 01:33 PM
Expert_answer

There are multiple fields which you can choose after completing your intermediate. If you have PCB you can very well choose your career in field of medicine, biotech, biochem and make mark in these field as scientist or by teaching. If you have PCM as your subject you can go for engineering, architect and many more depending on your interest you can very well go into research field.
7th August 2018, 02:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Career opportunities for a candidate after completing 12th CBSE science are given below.

** MBBS.

** BAMS (Ayurvedic)

** BHMS (Homoeopathy)

** BUMS (Unani)

** BDS.

** Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.VSc AH)

** Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)

** Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
7th August 2018, 03:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There are various career opportunities after completing 12th board.
You should opt for Engineering, Medical, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, Software field, Computer field and many more.

You can pursue some of the streams and these are as follows:-
BA
B.Sc
B.Com
B.Tech (if PCM)
MBBS (if PCB)
BBA
BCA
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
7th August 2018, 08:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

After 12th you have option of pursuing higher studies as well as to get in job.

The available opportunities in higher studies are :- B.Tech, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, B.Des etc.

If you want to get recruitment in job you can appear in entrance examination such as SSC CHSLE, NDA, RRB etc. You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for final selection.

So, select the option as according to your interest.
7th August 2018, 09:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Career opportunities after completing 12th CBSE:-

B.Tech
MBBS
BDS
BAMS
Bsc. Nursing
B.Pharma
B.sc Anthropology
B.sc Occupational
B.sc Microbiology
B.Arch etc.
7th August 2018, 09:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of career opportunities available for 12th Science candidates are as follows:

PCM options:
- B.Tech
- Arts & humanities
- Pilot
- B.Sc
- National Defence Service
- Architecture
- Merchant navy
- Railway exam
- BBA

PCB options:
- MBBS
- BPT
- Pharmacy
- B.Sc
- BBA
- Nursing
- Bio medical science
- BVSc

Based on your interest study any one of the course. The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance.
7th August 2018, 10:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Carrer opportunities after completing 10th CBSE :-

B.Tech
MBBS
BAMS
BDS
B Pharmacy
BSc Nursing
BSc Anthropology
BSc Microbiology
BSc Zoology
Biochemistry
B.sc Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?