11th May 2011, 12:48 AM
meraj323

Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?

Hi, I am 25 years old and I did M.sc and I want to know further studies options and job options. And I am not interested in Teaching.

I want to know exactly as to if I can join PHD directly after M.Sc with Mathematics or do I need to do B. Ed or anything else (in short I want to know what is the eligibility for Phd)

Second I would like to know what do I need to do to write IAS group 1 or group 2 or to join ISRO or any other government or private sector.

Will it be helpful to me to first do the Phd or can I start shooting the moon right away?

Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  2. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  3. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  4. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
  5. What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?
  6. Teaching jobs for ex-servicemen in 2017? Is there any reservation for ex-serviceman in government sector? -- [New]
  7. What are the career options for me except teaching after Graduation in Bio subjects?
  8. Job opportunities in Private Sector for 30 years old BHMS female graduate?
  9. Jobs available for Ex-Serviceman in Assam?
  10. Whether B.Sc. (Physical Science) course has better career prospects or not?
  11. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  12. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of BBA Degree?
  14. Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?
  15. Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector?
  16. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  17. What are the career options for Diploma holders in CSE under government sector?
  18. What should I do after completing Graduation course?
14th June 2011, 12:39 AM

Default Re: Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?

you can do Phd after compliting the M.sc part time and you can teach if you want in various institute accoring your subjects.thanks
15th November 2011, 11:47 PM
Beready

Default Re: Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?

hello friend,

yes you can do p.hd .
and you should to do it ,its very good if you continue your education .
so go and take admission in p.hd in any college .
good luck.
15th November 2011, 11:49 PM
Beready

hello friend,

yes you can do p.hd .
and you should to do it ,its very good if you continue your education .
so go and take admission in p.hd in any college .
good luck.
9th December 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i m doing msc hons mathematics..want to do Phd..can i do phd in subjects nd feilds other dan mathematics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?