19th January 2011, 01:05 PM
vismaiya

Career options after Ph.D in physical education?

what are the career option after doing phd in physical education ? does it have any scope

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Physical Education with Fellowship being a postgraduate?
  2. What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?
  3. PhD in Physical Education from UP having cleared Common Entrance Exam?
  4. List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra
  5. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  6. What other career options I have if I drop Ph.D? -- [New]
  7. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  8. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physical Education program
  10. Eligibility to get PhD(Physical Education) admission in Kurukshetra University for M.Phil postgraduate of Annamalai University?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying physical education Ph.D course?
  12. Scope of PhD in Microbiology? Career options available?
  13. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed Information regarding Acturial Science courses? Career Options in this field?
  15. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  16. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Different career options after M.Sc or Ph.D in Microbiology and eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
19th January 2011, 06:55 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career options after Ph.D in physical education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vismaiya View Post
what are the career option after doing phd in physical education ? does it have any scope
after Phd in physical education, you can become a physical education teacher in school or college. you can also apply for indian army or for indian police. there are also many UPSC exams in which you can apply. you can check them on
www.upsc.gov.in
23rd April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I wish to undergo Ph.D in Physical Education. Could u please mail me the details of universities/ colleges conducting the same along with full details such as fees & regoistration norms, etc on '[email protected]'.

Thanking Youu, Sir.
30th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

colleges for phd in physical education
30th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I wish to undergo Ph.D in Physical Education. Could u please mail me the details of universities/ colleges conducting the same along with full details such as fees & regoistration norms.
16th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i wish to undergo ph.d in physical education.pleasw mail me the details of universities
4th September 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i wish to undergo Ph.D in education. please mail me the details of university
30th September 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I wish to undergo Ph.D in Physical Education. I have completed M.PEd from Barkatullah University Bhopal. Could u please mail me the details of universities/ colleges. My mail ID is [email protected]
19th October 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I wish to undergo BA in Physical Education. I have completed 10 2 from Punjab School Education Board .Please send me mail the details of fees & subjects in universities. My mail ID is [email protected]
13th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am planning to go for Ph.D in the coming year 2012.So i need your help please guide me from where i can do my Ph.D.Please send me the detail of colleges and Universities,which are offering the Ph.D in physical Education.
I will be very thankful to you.
with regard
Sanjeev Tyagi
[email protected]
6th May 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the carrer options for students having commerce with physical education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?