25th August 2018, 02:39 AM
Rich130895

Career oriented courses available to study for BA(Sociology) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying BA in Sociology Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to do any career oriented course. I would like to know about such course so that I can enhance my career. Please tell me asap.

26th August 2018, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career oriented courses available to study for BA(Sociology) student?

Career Oriented courses after BA in Sociology course:

As you are pursuing BA in Sociology course, I suggest you to concentrate well on the studies first and then look for higher course opportunities after completion of this BA in Sociology course.

Top courses that can be done are given below,

<> Master of Arts (MA) ..Preferably MA in Sociology

<> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

<> LLB (Bachelor of Law)

<> Master of Computer Applications (MCA) ..etc.,

Hence, you may choose any of the any of the above mentioned courses in order to find higher career opportunities after completion of studies. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, MA in Sociology course is the best and recommended course for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?