30th November 2010, 12:12 AM
akash pawar_extc

CDAC's FPGDST exam dates and EXTC branch usefulness

Respected Sir,
I completed my full time B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication(EXTC) Engineering. So I wanted to know that this course is useful for me or not because it mainly deals with computer architecture so how it is really useful for me? If possible please send me upcoming CDAC exam dates.
Thank you

30th November 2010, 10:14 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: CDAC's FPGDST exam dates and EXTC branch usefulness

hi!

Yes, of course a graduate degree in electronics & telecommunication engineering will help you in building your career.

As an electronics & communication engineer can get a job in Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises.

You will also find employment opportunities in private organizations like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, AIR, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; Co-ordination Department, National Physical Laboratory, Bharat Electronics Limited, Development Centers in various States etc. dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances.

You can also take up teaching and research in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?