7th February 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in 12th exam from Jharkhand and NIOS board?

Hello sir, I am appearing in 12th exam from Jharkhand board but I have not prepared for it well. So, I want to appear in both Jharkhand board and NIOS. Is there any chance to appear in both the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in JEE Main again from NIOS board if already passed 12th from Jharkhand Board?
  2. Whether NIOS certificate will affect my placement chances in top MNCs or not?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech in Jharkhand after completion of 12th NIOS?
  4. Chances to appear in 12th exam from Jharkhand board for 12th failed student in same year?
  5. How can I correct residential proof printed on my marksheet of 12th NIOS Board exam?
  6. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  7. After 12th should I g for a job in government sector? I have passed 10th exam from Jharkhand board
  8. Am I eligible to study BCA in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra with 71% in 10th Jharkhand Board and 64% in 12th NIOS? Date of this entrance exam?
  9. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  10. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether 12th NIOS Board exam will held in this year?
  12. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  13. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  14. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  15. When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  17. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  18. Is NIOS 12th certificate valid for NDA exam?
13th February 2017, 12:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in 12th exam from Jharkhand and NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am appearing in 12th exam from Jharkhand board but I have not prepared for it well. So, I want to appear in both Jharkhand board and NIOS. Is there any chance to appear in both the exam?
Yes, definitely you can appear from both Boards at a time.

As syllabus of both the boards will be same, so you need not to prepare for each board individually.

But in case, if certain two exams are scheduled to be conducted on a certain date, then you will have leave one exam.

So, make sure that the dates of one board exam is not clashing with other board exam.
30th May 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to appear in 12th exam from Jharkhand and NIOS board?

Sir I could not get passing marks in Che,maths from Jac board.so I want to appear in improvement exam of nios of only two sub.after giving this exam can I appear in the exam taken by Jac board with same registration no.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?