10th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Does Anna University allow admission to NIOS student? Does NIOS has same valus as TN State Board?

Does Anna University allow admission to NIOS student? Does NIOS has same valus as TN State Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  2. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  4. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  5. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  6. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  7. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
  8. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study Graduation in Delhi University?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in D Pharmacy after clearing 12th from NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?
  11. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  12. Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?
  13. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  15. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  17. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  18. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
11th September 2015, 01:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Anna University allow admission to NIOS student? Does NIOS has same valus as TN State Board?

Yes, Anna university allow admission to NIOS students.
Candidate who have passed 12th class from any recognised board to get admission in Anna university.

Yes, NIOS has same value as TN State Board. Both board are well recognised board.
NIOS board is recognised by HRD Ministry of central government and TN State Board is recognised by state education department of Tamil Nadu.
11th September 2015, 05:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Anna University allow admission to NIOS student? Does NIOS has same valus as TN State Board?

No, Anna university doesn't allow admission to NIOS candidate's.

As NIOS stands for National institute of open schooling.

No, NIOS and Tamil Nadu state boards have not same value. NIOS board is open schooling and distance learning board, While that of TN state board is the respective state board and has highest priority compared to NIOS.
11th September 2015, 10:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The criteria for admission in any universities across the nation is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* In some of the universities, the minimum percentage criteria is not there.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for graduation and be sure of one thing that NIOS is a recognized board by all the universities and have the same value as the other boards of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?