6th December 2020, 04:24 AM
Saliha Saleem

Chances to pursue further studies in Abroad for a candidate with 6 Bands in IELTS and completed Matriculation around 5 years ago?

Hi Sir, I am 23 years old and I have completed my Matriculation around 5 years ago and I have scored 6 Bands in IELTS. Is there any chance for me to move Abroad for further studies? Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th December 2020, 09:57 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Chances to pursue further studies in Abroad for a candidate with 6 Bands in IELTS and completed Matriculation around 5 years ago?

Yes, It is possible to pursue further studies in Abroad for a candidate with 6 Bands in IELTS and completed Matriculation around 5 years ago.

Now first of all you must have student visa to go abroad for studies.

Once you get visa , you can apply for any course in abroad where IELTS is accepted.
7th December 2020, 03:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to pursue further studies in Abroad for a candidate with 6 Bands in IELTS and completed Matriculation around 5 years ago?

Most of universities in foreign countries, offer admission to candidates who have atleast 60% in their academics

So almost 80% of universities provide admission on scoring 60%..

Iets band requirements
For studying abroad ,
Students must score atleast 5.5 in each of four IELTS bands requirement with an overall minimum score of 6.o and above for undergraduate and diploma programs....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?