6th December 2020, 03:27 AM
probirmajumder

Whether 1 year BEd program of Chenab College of Education is approved by NCTE for Teaching in all states?

Sir, I have completed 1 year BEd course from Jammu University around 6 years ago under Chenab College of Education. But NCTE site are not showing any BEd college in Jammu approved by NCTE. Please confirm me that my BEd Degree is valid for all states for Teaching qualification?

7th December 2020, 03:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 1 year BEd program of Chenab College of Education is approved by NCTE for Teaching in all states?

The college was established in 1999 under the aegis of Chenab Education Trust...

The college is affiliated to University of Jammu,

It is also recognised and approved by National Council for Teacher Education NCTE jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?