22nd April 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Coaching centers for CDSE and SSB specially in Kerala or South India?

Hai, can you kindly suggest me which r the top coaching centers to Cdse &ssb especialy in Kerala or south india . Please help me.

7th July 2011, 11:25 PM
aroy8091

Smile Re: Coaching centers for CDSE and SSB specially in Kerala or South India?

Defence Academy Coimbatore
CDSE Written and SSB Interview Coaching Centre
90430 90460 Or 94437 20076
NAVAC

There are two Naval Training academies in India.Our very Old INS Mandovi located In Goa approx 800 kms south of Mumbai on the west coast of India.It has produces some of the worlds best Naval Officers and chiefs.The 2nd being "NAVAC" .Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala This Academy will prove to be the premier officer-training establishment of the Indian Navy and is the largest Naval Academy in Asia. The academy has:-

State-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories,workshops, a well stocked library and a modern auditorium.

Physical-fitness training-facilities like indoor swimming and diving pools, an athletics track and stadium, a variety of play fields and courts.

A firing range and a watermanship-training centre with several types of boats.

A comprehensive IT network, interconnecting various facilities.
11th July 2011, 11:17 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Coaching centers for CDSE and SSB specially in Kerala or South India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai, can you kindly suggest me which r the top coaching centers to Cdse &ssb especialy in Kerala or south india . Please help me.
There is only one good institute which gives you best training for the
SSB exam. This exam is of 5 days. In very first day your test will be
based on reasoning and Group discussion. The candidates pass the
day 1 examination will have to stay their for the next four days for
further testing.

The institute in which you can apply for the SSB coaching is given
below

CAVALIER INDIA
Above Matha Mill Store
1st Floor,Maamangalam
Kochi, Kerala - 682 025
Tel: (0484) 2535560 / 2535570.
Mob: 094474 54629.
E-Mail: [email protected]

CAVALIER INDIA
Thompil Buildings,
III Floor, Sasthamangalam,
Trivandrum - 10, Kerala.
Tel: (0471) 2318238 / 2727040
Mobile: 0 94478 55733.
E-Mail: [email protected]
12th July 2011, 08:32 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching centers for CDSE and SSB specially in Kerala or South India?

hi dear
cdse & ssb coaching center in Kerala & south India are
*Cavalier India ,kochi
for more you can search from google.....

good luck.........
12th July 2011, 02:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching centers for CDSE and SSB specially in Kerala or South India?

Quote:
Best coaching center in kerala:-

The pathfinder Acadamy in New Delhi.
Aadhar Institute in Jaipur.
Gyan Bindu Acadamy in New delhi.
Elite Academy in Mumbai.
Brilliant tutorials in chennai.
Vision Infinity Limited in Bhopal

thanks
23rd July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com. graduate and I am interested to join the defence services. I am from Mysore, Karnataka. Can you suggest me some of the good coaching centres for CDSE exam and SSB interview? ( Preferably in karnataka or South India)
12th September 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

a good coaching centre for CDS in mumbai..??
28th November 2011, 04:52 PM
litunu

There are two Naval Training academies in India.Our very Old INS Mandovi located In Goa approx 800 kms south of Mumbai on the west coast of India.It has produces some of the worlds best Naval Officers and chiefs.The 2nd being "NAVAC" .Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala This Academy will prove to be the premier officer-training establishment of the Indian Navy and is the largest Naval Academy in Asia. The academy has:-

State-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories,workshops, a well stocked library and a modern auditorium.

Physical-fitness training-facilities like indoor swimming and diving pools, an athletics track and stadium, a variety of play fields and courts.

A firing range and a watermanship-training centre with several types of boats.
17th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You may cotact Amity Institute For Defence Orientation,Hyderabad
[email protected]
19th June 2013, 07:06 PM
ssbcoachingin

This coaching is best but many of the friends who become an officer they prepared from Major Kalshi Classes.I have qualify AFCAT and like to prepare SSB that's why i am searching best SSB coaching. Please clear my doubt. I have also visited at majorkalshiclasses.in...
30th June 2013, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

ssb coaching centeres in kerala?
11th July 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

If you are looking for SSB interview coaching or preparation for defence exams like NDA/CDS/AFCAT you can get trained by one of the most experienced faculty in INDIA at COLONEL JONS ACADEMY KOCHI.please visit the website www.coloneljonsacademy.com to learn why COLONEL JONS ACADEMY produces one of the best results in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?