24th December 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching institute of Lucknow should a 12th student choose for the preparation of IAS exam? Eligibility criteria and written exam pattern of it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and want to prepare for IAS exam. Please tell me which coaching institute should I choose for it in Lucknow? Whole information about eligibility criteria and written exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  2. Pattern of IAS exam and strategy of preparation for MBBS 2nd year's student? Should I join any coaching institute for it?
  3. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  4. What is the new pattern for CSAT exam? I am doing MSc in Mathematics? What kind of preparation is required?
  5. What strategy should I adapt to prepare for IAS Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Center for IAS Exam in Lucknow?
  6. How to start preparation for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching is better in Lucknow?
  7. How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student choose?
  8. Should a 10th student join coaching institutes after 10th for the preparation of IAS exam? Which subjects should I choose for it? -- [New]
  9. What preparation should I take for IAS exam? What is the eligibility to get admission?
  10. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am doing BSc 3rd year from Lucknow University
  11. Best coaching institute for preparation of IAS exam in MP
  12. List of coaching institutes in Lucknow for Bank PO preparation
  13. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
  14. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  15. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after 12th so that if helps in my IAS preparation?
  17. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  18. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?

25th December 2016, 06:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which coaching institute of Lucknow should a 12th student choose for the preparation of IAS exam? Eligibility criteria and written exam pattern of it?

To become IAS Officer you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks. After degree you are eligible to appear in this test.
Age should be in between 21 to 32 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved students.

Coaching Institute for IAS preparation:

Sarthak IAS coaching in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

RAO IAS Lucknow

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?