2nd November 2016, 03:41 PM
aidha

Which college offers CA course? What is the fee structure? Can I directly start with IPCC course, instead of writing CPT exam?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Com now I want to continue with CA studies so can you help me knowing whether CA course is different from B.Com studies and if yes which colleges are offering CA studies offering regular classes? What is the fee structure and can I directly start with IPCC course, instead of writing CPT EXAM?

11th November 2016, 06:27 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college offers CA course? What is the fee structure? Can I directly start with IPCC course, instead of writing CPT exam?

Fee Structure for CA-CPT

Fees is 6500/- for CPT which includes form fees,registration fees & examination fees.

If you are B.com graduates & have minimum 55% marks in in B.com then you can go for IPCC directly skipping CPT level.

Non Commerce candidates can also apply but they must have atleast 60% marks in their graduation.

After IPCC you can go for articles training which is mandatory & after that you will be able to give the finals exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?