5th May 2011, 10:15 AM
narayanansubbiah

Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?

hai,
I have completed bachelor degree in Mechanical engg...i want to work in the ship.so that i want to pursue Graduate marine engg certificate for that which college is suitable for me and what is the joining procedure for that college which is best opted for me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  6. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  8. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  9. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  10. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  11. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  12. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  14. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  15. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  17. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
1st February 2012, 11:13 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Default Re: Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?

Marine engg. Is a suitable choice for you. You should to give jee exam and after ranking you will get to admit there.
19th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?

can a BE electrical and electronics engineer is eligible for graduation in marine engineering?(or)
only for mechanical engineers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?