1st December 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Which college or university would be good to study Diploma in Mechanical branch?

Sir, my qualification is ITI which I completed in the year 2011 and at present employed in a private company. Now, can I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and which college would be best? How about doing from distance mode as I have to continue my job as well?

19th August 2021, 08:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college or university would be good to study Diploma in Mechanical branch?

Following are the best options for pursuing diploma after completion of ITI:

1. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
2. Uttarakhand Open University
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
4. Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)

You can apply for the admission through lateral entry after completion of ITI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?