27th February 2012, 11:24 AM
rajeev anuragi

Which are the colleges for B.Ed? Procedure for the same? I have completed my B.A from Delhi University

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.A. (Prog.) from Delhi University and want to do B.Ed from delhi. I have subjects in B.A. are Hindi, History, Political Science, Globalisation.

Please advise for colleges for B.Ed and what is process for the same.

Regards,

Rajeev Anuragi
Emailid: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best B.Ed colleges in Delhi and procedure for admission after scoring 52% marks in B.Com?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  4. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  5. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  8. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance test?
  9. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course?
  10. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  11. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  12. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  13. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  15. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  16. How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?
  17. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  18. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
10th April 2012, 04:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for B.Ed? Procedure for the same? I have completed my B.A from Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev anuragi View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.A. (Prog.) from Delhi University and want to do B.Ed from delhi. I have subjects in B.A. are Hindi, History, Political Science, Globalisation.

Please advise for colleges for B.Ed and what is process for the same.

Regards,

Rajeev Anuragi
Emailid: [email protected]
Candidate willing to pursue bachelor of education [B.Ed] program from a recognized Institution, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks [Marks may vary]. Admission are based on entrance examinations. The duration of the program is one year.

There are many Universities/Institutes which offers B.Ed program in Delhi. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities located in Delhi:

College of Education - Delhi University
Jamia Millia Islamia
Lady Irwin College
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
University of Delhi - Department of Education
Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]
Army Institute of Education [AIE].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?