17th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get after scoring 2 to 3 Lakh rank?

my rank is between 2 to 3 lakh,,can u please tell me abt the colleges??

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 2 to 3 Lakh rank?
  2. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  4. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  5. What would be my rank with SC quota after scoring 1 Lakh rank in general quota?
  6. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  7. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  8. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  9. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  10. Which college can I get in CG state after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE and 3 lakh rank?
  11. How may I know the fee structure of top B schools in India?
  12. What is the fee structure for IIM and IIT? I have completed B.Tech
  13. Minimum salary for a B.Tech student?
  14. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  15. List of colleges in AIEEE which take students with 6 Lakh rank?
  16. Colleges which I can get through AIEEE rank of 3 Lakh and OBC category of 97000?
  17. Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
22nd August 2012, 09:19 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 2 to 3 Lakh rank?

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different degree courses ranging from engineering, IT to medical. You haven't even mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of and which degree course. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the degree courses.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and degree course the branch/discipline you want to take in admission in college/university, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
22nd August 2012, 09:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my rank is between 2 to 3 lakh,,can u please tell me abt the colleges??
I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different degree courses ranging from engineering, IT to medical. You haven't even mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of and which degree course. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the degree courses.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in college/university, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
23rd August 2012, 02:18 AM
manjira...

Dear Friend,
There are so many entrance entrance examination for admission in different courses. If you do not mention the course and you academic qualification it is not possible to help you.

Entrance exams provide the way to get admission in different colleges under different branches like engineering, medical or BCA etc. Entrance examinations are held for different courses, if you do not provide the total information I can not answer that will satisfy your query.
8th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have given Neet medical exam! And, scored 73% in 12th. And, my ranking in Neet is 2 lakh something so, which medical stream would i get? Please answe
20th May 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

My Jee Main Score is 49(GEN), I have got 93.4% marks in 12th class from JK BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, can i get seat in any NIT or other engineering college through JEE MAIN?
13th July 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i have got 62 marks (GEN) in jee main and got 68% marks in 12th from bihar board which college i get
17th July 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I got 2 lakh rank in eamcet and my inter percentage is 56.5%...so can u say me which colleges I will get?
27th May 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

MY JEE SCORE IS 109 OC CATEGORY and 75 percent in 12th class A.P BOARD CAN I GET SEAT IN ANY NIT COLLEGE
1st July 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

My jee rank is 230000in general category and 86.4 % in board. I need electrical branch. Can I get any govt college?
23rd April 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got a rank of 4 lakh in jee main with board percentile 80.4 can i get admission in BIT ranchi?
23rd June 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which medical colleges can I get admission for mbbs ranking between 3 and 4lakh
23rd June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get for scoring 119 marks (44%) 5 lakhs ranking in neet 2017
29th May 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I gave neet this year..expecting a rank of 2.5 lakh ...which private colleges I can get.I belong to general category?
4th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I gave neet this year(2018) and got a rank of 2lakh something
Which private colleges can I get? Myself from general category
I got 85% in 12 boards cbse
17th June 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I gave neet this year(2018) and got rank of 2.7lakh which medical college can I get? I come under general category. I got 90% in state board in intermediate 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?