18th March 2012, 09:33 AM
sindhu1811

Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?

sir, Which colleges can I probably get with 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? I belong to EEE branch.. send answer to my mail [email protected] you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  3. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  4. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  5. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  6. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling? -- [New]
  7. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  8. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
  9. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  11. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  12. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  13. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  14. What is M.Tech counseling date? I have scored 22 marks in GATE
  15. How to get into good colleges in Tancet Counseling after scoring 260 in GATE?
  16. Which colleges should I apply for after scoring 58 marks in GATE?
  17. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  18. Which colleges will I get for M.Tech after scoring 30.66 marks in GATE?
15th March 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?

i have scored 22.33 out of 22.5 in gate is there any possibility for applying m tech councilling
25th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?

SIR, I HAVE 30 MARKS IN GATE SO WHICH ALL COLLAGE I CAN GAT? AND WHAT IS THE DATE FOR COUNCELING?
25th April 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 30marks in electrical,gate 2013,probably which college i got admission for m.tech in power electronics and power systems.please reply to [email protected]
29th April 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 35 marks in electronic stream gate 2013,probably which college i got admission for m tech in VLSI design please rly to [email protected]
18th June 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 25 marks in gate ee stream which col can i get
30th July 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

i have gate 2012 rank. can i apply for m-tech 2013?when should be the councelling?
13th April 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 30marks in electrical,gate 2014,probably which college i got admission for m.tech in power electronics and power systems.and then how to apply the tancet council
please reply to [email protected]
17th February 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i got 35 marks in cse in gate 2015,GEN category.. what will be my rank..can i get admission in some nit for m.tech.?
wat are the chances of getting job in psu with dese marks?
plz reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?