23rd June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?

i want admission in one of the colleges which are of aieee colleges so i want to fill the forms of some of that colleges can you please open that web site?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  3. Admission to colleges in Chattisgarh for BE on the basis of AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply?
  4. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  5. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  6. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  7. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  8. Will I get admission in AIEEE colleges of Gujarat on the basis of 70 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  10. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  11. Government colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  12. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  13. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?
  15. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  16. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  17. Lists of good colleges where I can get admission after scoring 110-120 marks in AIEEE? Will I get admission in NIT Hamirpur
  18. Which colleges or NITs can I get after getting a rank of 236810 with 57 marks?
26th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?

my aieee air is 38823 plz tell me best eng. college
26th July 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?

air 38823 tell me best college
1st May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 83 IN AIEEE 2012 CAN I GET ANY GOVT COLLEGE IF I BELONG TO OBC( CL
/GENERAL)
12th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 114 marks in AIEEE 2012 List the colleges i can get . Please
16th June 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 73 marks in AIEEE and (belong to GEN.) and in 12th get 68% then what college can take me adm.
27th June 2012, 12:33 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?

Hi

Details about AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination

AIEEE is the largest Engineering Entrance Exam in our country and so it is always attempted by a large number or should I say the maximum number of students every year.

It is basically an Engineering Entrance Exam which is organized and conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year in the month of April right after the board exams of Class 12th are concluded.

There are certain Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for this exam. They are listed as follows :-

-> You should be a minimum Higher Secondary Pass from one of the recognized schools or state boards as your qualification.

-> You must have scored at least 60% aggregate in it.

-> Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are considered as the compulsory subjects for the Engineering course, so even that is one of the conditions.

-> AIEEE grants 3 consecutive attempts ONLY.

So anybody who fulfill's these criteria's are eligible for the AIEEE or any other Engineering Entrance in the country.

Now AIEEE itself is just the Entrance Exam and there are many colleges listed under it.
Whatever rank you score in it, then you will have to go and attend the counselling.
There you would have to choose the college from the list for which you are getting a seat and along with that the course that you want to do.

It is not possible to give you websites of all the AIEEE colleges as there are more than many.

To know about the list of colleges listed under AIEEE, Please Click Here

For more information about this exam, Please CLICK HERE

Remember once you are approved of a particular college by the AIEEE and CBSE authorities after you go through the counselling, only then can fill up that colleges form and go ahead with the admissions.
Otherwise you have to wait for the counselling chance.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?