26th August 2013, 01:24 PM
gurvej

Which are the colleges in Lucknow for Hotel Management? I have passed 12th this year

Sir I passed 12th in this year from NOIS Board with 70% Kindly tell me best college in Lucknow for Hotel management . Pl note NOIS Board 12th . & 10th from CBSE Board

16th June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Lucknow for Hotel Management? I have passed 12th this year

Which college would be best for hotel managment? If I m a student of class 12 from up board and I got 79% in this
16th June 2015, 05:09 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Lucknow for Hotel Management? I have passed 12th this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which college would be best for hotel managment? If I m a student of class 12 from up board and I got 79% in this
Some of the well-known institutions where also you can get better exposure and education quality are:
1) Lovely Professional University (Punjab),
2) Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management,
3) Christ College
4) Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration

You can find eligibility criteria and admission procedure from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?