26th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Manoj dhamala

Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?

I am a science student with pcb &maths frm nepal.can i get admission in genetic engineering colleges in india?if yes plz tell me the procedure.my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do genetic engineering directly after passing 12th without Maths
  2. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  3. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  5. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  6. Is Maths compulsory to do Genetic Engineering?
  7. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  10. How to go for BSc in genetics after passing 12th with PCB?
  11. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th? I have opted for PCB in class 12th without Maths
  14. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  16. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  18. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
1st November 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?

I am studying b.sc zoology, can i study B.tech genetic engineering
1st June 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?

can i do genetic engineering after 12th pcb with maths pls tell me the last date of application of genetic engineering in tamil nadu goverment colleges
22nd October 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any basic degree to do genetic engineering?
3rd March 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th.I don't have maths as a subject. Will I get admission in genetic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?