11th June 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?

may i know the colleges offering MPH program in India. please provide me the admission procedure as well.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  2. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  4. Best colleges of MPH in India? I have done BDS
  5. Admission details for Bangladeshi students for MPH in India?
  6. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  7. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
  8. In which colleges can I apply if I want to do MBA MPH?
  9. List of the colleges offering MPH programme in Gujarat for B.A.M.S. student?
  10. Best colleges for studying MPH course in India?
  11. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  13. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  14. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  15. List of best colleges offering PhD(Biochemistry) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  17. How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?
  18. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
16th September 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?

The institution offering master of public health course in india
30th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?

can I do mph after BASLP?
15th May 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

currently i am living in qatar but i need to continue my mph is that possible on line no body support me so can you sponsor me with half payment and how long it takes forward me with best bregard
3rd November 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

to be genious mph exprt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?