5th October 2011, 12:06 AM
parveen kaur multani

Colleges in Punjab that do not require Maths in 10+2 to give admission to MCA?

dear sir
i want to know thename of the colleges in punjab who don't require math in +2 class to get admission in MCA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MCA without studying Maths in 12th standard?
  2. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  3. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  5. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  6. Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?
  7. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  8. List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks
  9. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  12. Can I do MCA after B.Com with no Maths?
  13. Can I get admission in MCA after passing TYB.Com without Maths
  14. Can I take admission in MCA after passing TYB.Com without Maths
  15. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  16. What is the eligibility to get admission in MCA? I am a student of BCA
  17. Can I do BCA and MCA without having Maths and CS in 12th? Which colleges I can try to get admission in Kolkata?
  18. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
13th November 2011, 05:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Punjab that do not require Maths in 10+2 to give admission to MCA?

hi,
I am sorry to say that math is require for MCA course.
no collage in Punjab give you admissions in MCA course without math.

ALL THE BEST!
20th February 2016, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Punjab that do not require Maths in 10 2 to give admission to MCA?

Can you please tell courses other than bca for taking computers as a carrer without maths??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?