21st January 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

MCA from Raj University after BCA from Kanoria college? Is maths a senior for MCA?

Sir,
i I m doing BCA from "Kanoria College" ...
I want doing MCA,, so i want to know that in Raj.Univercity want to senior math or not.
because i have not math in senior.
please reply my question as soon as possible
thank u sir.

21st January 2011, 01:08 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: MCA from Raj University after BCA from Kanoria college? Is maths a senior for MCA?

The eligibility for this is , you must passed 10+2 with mathematics + your graduation in any subjects with maths and cover 50% in your graduation .If you did you graduation in any suaject without maths then, you can not apply for it.
21st January 2011, 07:15 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: MCA from Raj University after BCA from Kanoria college? Is maths a senior for MCA?

Hi friend,
In order to do MCA you need to have maths at 10+2 level.
But still you may contact that university personally to clarify your doubt.
Best Wishes.....
22nd May 2011, 02:20 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Eligibility foe MCA in University of Rajasthan:
The Candidates must possess (10+2) at School level with Mathematics and Graduation (3 years duration) in any Subject from any recognized University or Graduation (10+2+3 years duration) in any Subject with Mathematics as one subject from any recognized University or B.C.A./B.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(CS)/B.E. from any recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and SOBC Candidates) without any approximation in the Qualifying Examination. However, the Candidates appearing for the Qualifying Examination (Graduate Degree) will also be permitted to appear in the Admission Test, but their provisional admission will be made subject to furnishing the mark sheet of qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility as per University rules at the time of counselling.
30th May 2011, 01:10 PM
stranger351

If you have Maths in your Intermediate then you are eligible for MCA.
As you write in your question you have no maths in BCA course.
But even if you no maths in BCA but in 12th class you have then you are eligible.
29th June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what is this 'subject to pass in eligl test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?