25th June 2012, 07:12 PM
snehashah13

Which are the IT companies can I apply for after scoring 55% aggregate till 6th semester of engineering

hello sir,i have 81.38% in 10th,72.67% in 12th and 55% aggregate till 6th sem of engineering.please let me know which IT companies i can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which will accept me after scoring 69.08% till 6th semester?
  2. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester? -- [New]
  5. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  6. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  7. Companies eligible for after 55.67%, 72.62% in 10th and 12th standard & 63.01% B.Tech till 6th semester?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  9. Companies eligible for after 55.67%, 72.62% in 10th and 12th standard & 63.01% B.Tech till 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  12. How can I get scholarship after scoring 80% marks in B.E 6th semester under BC category?
  13. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  15. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  16. Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Am I eligible to get into IT sector after scoring 83% in current degree? I am a 6th semester BCA
  18. Can I apply for TCS after scoring 86% in 10th, 86% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech will 6th semester?
1st September 2012, 05:19 PM
Salmankhn793

Default Re: Which are the IT companies can I apply for after scoring 55% aggregate till 6th semester of engineering

hello user,
Goodafternoon

List of IT Companies as through requirement are as follows:

1:Abacus Computers Ltd
2:Abee Info-Consumables Ltd
3:ABM Knowledgeware Ltd.
4:Accel Transmatic Ltd
5:ACE Software Exports Ltd.
6:ACI Infocom Ltd
7:Adam Comsof Ltd
8:CG VAK Software Ltd
9:Chakkilam Infotech Ltd
10:Choksh Infotech Ltd.
11:Clio Infotech Ltd
12:CMC Ltd

Thanks
1st September 2012, 07:19 PM
koppula.haritha

Default Re: Which are the IT companies can I apply for after scoring 55% aggregate till 6th semester of engineering

List of IT Companies as through requirement are as follows:

1.Clio Infotech Ltd
2.adam Comsof Ltd
3.ABM Knowledge Ltd
4.Accel Transmatic Ltd
6.ACE Software Exports Ltd
7.ACI Infocom Ltd
8.CG VAK Software Ltd
9.Choksh Infotech Ltd
10.Chakkilam Infotech Ltd
1st September 2012, 08:07 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You are way short to apply for top IT Companies in India. You see companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS etc require candidate to score at least 65 percent marks in B.Tech course to be eligible for the job.

Unfortunately you are short by 10 percent to apply in good IT company. You still have one more year to go. I would suggest that you work hard and try to improve your percentage and bring it to 65 percent although I understand it would be very difficult task. But if you want job in top IT companies, you would have to achieve this goal. Good thing is that your percentage in 10th and 12th is enough for job in top IT companies, its just graduation marks need to be improved. But still your 10th and 12th score would work in your advantage.

For Example eligibility criteria for job in Infosys is 65 percent in 10th and 12th and 68 percent in B.Tech. However if you meet the criteria for 10th and 12th, Infosys would give you 5 percent relaxation in B.Tech requirement and even with 60 percent you would be able to secure job.

However this is not going to work in IBM which requires 60% in 10th and 12th and 70% in the degree examination.

HCL has the requirement of 65 percent throughout academic carrer, it does not give any relaxation to the candidates.

Similarly there are IT companies that have much less requirement for graduation percentage comparing to the big IT Companies. There requirement is around 55 to 60 percent. Some of these companies are:

Kanbay Software India Pvt. Ltd

Nortel Networks

ABM Knowledgeware Ltd

GTL Limited

L&T Infotech

NIIT Technologies

Datacraft India Limited
29th December 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have got 62% till my sixth semester btech course.whether iam eligible to get a job in any IT companies.
4th April 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir m currently in 6th sem B.E info science .....i got aggregate til 5th sem 56% and sslc i got 79% and puc i scored 58% ....and I discontinued my studies for two years aftr puc and joined engineering...il i get a good job in IT company ??
23rd October 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 56.70% in sslc and 58% in puc and above 65 %in engineering . in which comoanies can i get job.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?