31st July 2011, 08:58 PM
V.S.Rajasekaran

Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?

hai,
I am doing my BE/ECE 3rd now ,along with it i am doing a 1 year course of diploma in java. can anyone tell me which company i can join and wat will be by basic salary and also help me to know wat will be the maximum salary.

7th November 2011, 03:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?

It is good that you have done a diploma course after BE in ECE. This increases your job opportunity in software sector. You can find opportunities in public sector firms like BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, etc as engineers. You can also find job openings in many software companies. Some of the software companies where you can find opportunities is Infosys, IBM, Wipro, Accenture, etc. You can find more salary in software field than in government sector.
7th April 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?

starting salary after completing electronics and communication engg in india
24th April 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how much money can i earn by studying applied physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?