13th May 2011, 10:53 PM
priyanka raju

Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

plz say me the companies which offer internships for EEE 2nd year btech students for 2 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  2. Companies offering internships to B.Tech EEE students?
  3. Internship offering companies for Agriculture students for more than 3 months -- [New]
  4. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  5. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  6. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students?
  9. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  10. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  11. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  12. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  13. Which are the companies offering internship? I am studying B.E EEE 3rd year
  14. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  16. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  17. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
23rd May 2011, 04:01 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

There are many companies which offer internship's but i do think it's not a better option to go through the internship in the second year itself because as a 2nd year student you must have covered all the Electrical subjects partially. You must have learned just 25% out of all the core subjects hence you must be lacking some of the subjects.In the third year you will almost cover 85-90% of the core subjects hence you will be having proper knowledge and you will understand the training in a better manner.

Now it's up to you to decide.
There are many companies which offer internships some of them are:-
DRDO, NSTL, BHEL, BEL, NTPC ..etc

The Summer/Internship training in all these companies are independently coordinated at the Project Sites hence please visit the project sites and go through the projects.The Director/Manager of the company is the approving authority for all the internships hence you need to contact them.

All the companies mentioned here have various branches all over India.For going through the Internship in certain branch you need to need to contact the officials of the respective branch and enquire the details.
23rd May 2011, 04:22 PM
Ajya Singh

Default Re: Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

There are many companies which offer internship's but i do think it's not a better option to go through the internship in the second year itself because as a 2nd year student you must have covered all the Electrical subjects partially. You must have learned just 25% out of all the core subjects hence you must be lacking some of the subjects.In the third year you will almost cover 85-90% of the core subjects hence you will be having proper knowledge and you will understand the training in a better manner.

Now it's up to you to decide.
There are many companies which offer internships some of them are:-
DRDO, NSTL, BHEL, BEL, NTPC ..etc

The Summer/Internship training in all these companies are independently coordinated at the Project Sites hence please visit the project sites and go through the projects.The Director/Manager of the company is the approving authority for all the internships hence you need to contact them.

All the companies mentioned here have various branches all over India.For going through the Internship in certain branch you need to need to contact the officials of the respective branch and enquire the details.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/companies-offering-internships-eee-2nd-year-b-tech-students-2-months-161776.html#ixzz1NASr4Lwk
23rd May 2011, 04:23 PM
Ajya Singh

Post Re: Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

plz say me the companies which offer internships for EEE 2nd year btech students for 2 months?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/companies-offering-internships-eee-2nd-year-b-tech-students-2-months-161776.html#ixzz1NASzbKgq
11th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka raju View Post
plz say me the companies which offer internships for eee 2nd year btech students for 2 months?
viag steel plant and ntpc and almost all public sectar companies are offering once u go through those
11th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?

Quote:
plz say me the companies which offer internships for eee 2nd year btech students for 2 months?
viag steel plant and ntpc and almost all public sector companies are offering once u go through those
11th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
viag steel plant and ntpc and almost all public sector companies are offering once u go through those ......... Thej
1st August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

there are many public sector industries which are offering internship training like...........ib thermal powerplant, bhel, any many n some private sector like reliance, tata, birla, vedanta, jindal, bhushan steel n many more
30th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, pl tell me Which are the companies offering internships for B>tech EEE final year students .
6th April 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm Rajesh, doing my B.Tech 2nd year in Kakatiya university, warangal. I belong to EEE department. I got 85% . Can i get any scholarships??? Plz inform me.......
20th May 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

sir ,,,can u kindly give the information about the companies offering the internships after b tech 3yrr.................
30th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,,,,, iam studing 2nd year in eee branch

plz tell how to prepare gate exam
can u kindly give the information about applying EEE SECTORgovernment jobs
30th December 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Re:which jobs are better for ladies in EEE sector?
sir,,,,can u kindly give the information about the jobs are better for ladies in EEE SECTOR AFTER EEE final year B.TECH students
28th April 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE COMPANIES OFFERING INTERNSHIPS FOR EEE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?