31st January 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Companies for training for B.Tech (ECE) student? best course for ECE students?

i m student of b.tech of e.c.e .i want to know about the companies which gives training and which course is best in e.c.e

Related Questions:
  1. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  5. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  6. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  7. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  8. Which are the companies offer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?
  10. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  11. List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  13. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE?
  14. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  15. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  16. Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?
  17. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  18. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
3rd February 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for training for B.Tech (ECE) student? best course for ECE students?

i am a student of b tech( Electronics and communication engineering). i need to arrange a six month training for my 7th semmester.

suggest me the best companies of electronics which can train me the best...

please try to give the companies' website address along with your suggesstions.
or send me mail on [email protected]
6th February 2011, 01:10 AM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Companies for training for B.Tech (ECE) student? best course for ECE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of b.tech of e.c.e .i want to know about the companies which gives training and which course is best in e.c.e
hi friend!
there are many companies which gives you training..you can try for some embedded companies or go for telecom and radio companies...try for BSNL, All India radio., airtel, aircel,etc...
regards..
9th April 2011, 08:35 AM
kartavya99

courses are:

automation
embedded system

for automation you can join sofcon pvt ltd
for embedded system you can opt cetpa pvt ltd.
23rd June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech as "ECE"...........i got 58% please suggest me which is the best option for my carrer....my mail id [email protected]
15th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

can anyone suggest me which is the best course in telecomunication.......and it should not be a field work....please mail me at [email protected]
9th September 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have done B.E in EC and i am searching a good institute for PLC,SCADA training. Please suggest one....
Thanks
22nd May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hai friends my name is prabha. Iam studying btech 4thyear. If anyone want to give sugesions to me then plz contact my no 9490402736 my id [email protected]
17th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech in E.C.E . I am Interested in doing plc in pune could tell me which is the best institute in pune offering plc course with a job.
send the complete details to my mail id: [email protected]
5th October 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have done B.tech in ECE and i am searching a good institute for PLC,SCADA automation training. Please suggest one....

please send the details to my mail id: [email protected]
29th May 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a ece 3rd year student . Is plc training a career option for me?
Suggest me some good Plc training places in delhi noida gurgaon. My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?