11th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?

sir i m engineering student(ece).
I want to know about summer training for ece 2nd yr students.
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  2. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  3. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  5. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  6. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  7. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training? -- [New]
  12. Which are the companies offer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. Electronics companies which offer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? How can I apply for Internship without reference?
  14. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  15. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  16. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  17. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  18. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
12th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?

ir i m engineering student(ece).
I want to know about summer training for ece 4th yr students.
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when?
NEEARJ
28th May 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?

Latest Important ece training fields available?
30th May 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Name of the compnies providing summer traning 4 2nd yr ECE student in chennai
13th June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for trainings n companies
23rd February 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am engineering student from punjab techinal university. i want to 6 months training in SAIL,MAHINDRA $ MAHINDRA and any best company to provide training for Mechanical and Electrical engineering..so plzz suggestion about company...

[email protected]
16th March 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m engineering student.
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.
Also give info. bout how to apply in companies for training and when??????
11th December 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m engineering student.
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.
Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when??????
7th February 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hai sir ,
i am doing B.E second year ece ,i want to go the summer trainning in trichy'sbest company.so pleasesuggest a solution.
22nd February 2014, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m doing b.tech in ece 2nd sem
Please tell me the different types of trainings that i can do in these coming vacations
Names of institutes providing it and also the preferable field for training .
11th March 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m doing my b.tech from Bengal College of Engineering & Technology For Women, Durgapur. I m a student of 2nd year ECE nd i want to do a summer training. Please suggest some companies nd how to get a chance to do training over there. I want to do this training at Kolkata. Please help me Sir.
31st March 2014, 02:33 PM
KALPNA KUMARI YADAV

Post Re: Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?

KALPNA KUMARI
BTECH , ECE
ENROLL-20120127
16th April 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?

ECE 4/6 weeks trainging
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
15th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i m engineering student(ece)
i want to know about summer training for ece 2nd year students.
please give me the information about best training companies in trichy...
8th February 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about various companies which provide training for b.tech 3 yr student in ece in bangalore for 45 days or 60 days
Id is [email protected]
31st March 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

8th June 2015, 07:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For admission below given companies, you should contact to below given address.

List of the companies for Internship training of B.Tech in ECE student:-

1. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

2. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024

3. PC Technowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd, No. 1 - 3 / 5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400016, Phone: 022 2444 1616

4. Melstar Information Technologies Ltd, Melstar House, G-4, M.I.D.C. Cross Road 'A', Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4056 6411

5. Samtec Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot No. 15, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2506 7172
10th June 2015, 01:06 PM
ajaylamba

Hi,
Look out one Job portal profile that will help you to provide notifications and alerts about admissions and jobs.
I will recommend you merajo.in as it provide unlimited jobs and career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?