11th July 2021, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Competitive exams after 35 years of age?

My age is 35 years and experience of 10 years in various companies Also, banking experience of 2 years. Which competitive exams, I can apply for?

15th July 2021, 09:29 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Competitive exams after 35 years of age?

If you want to get the job in public sector, than you can apply for state psc examination.

If you belong to reserved category than there are many other examination for which you can appear such as - Civil Service examination, Banking and Insurance etc.

So, kindly mention the detail information to get correct information.

15th July 2021, 08:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are several opportunities for you at age of 35 years.

>>If you are post graduate candidate with minimum of 55% marks then you can apply for National Eligibility Test Lectureship.

>>The upper age limit for Public Service commission varies from state to state. You can check upper age limit of your State PCS and appear for it.

>>If you have done Bachelor of Education course then you can apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test or Teacher Eligibility Test to become teacher in government school.

15th July 2021, 09:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The list of some latest government job opportunities which can be taken by candidates over 35 years of age:-

• Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Rajasthan Lab Technician/Radiographer.
• UKSSSC JE Recruitment.
• IBPS Associate Professor Recruitment.
• UPRVUNL TG2 Recruitment.

For further more details you can google it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?