13th October 2022, 08:21 PM
Rasho_1981

Complete details about OACETT Exam Courses

Hello, I am looking to gain some insight on the exam courses for CET designation. I have to complete some academic courses in order to retain a CET.
Has anyone written OACETT academic courses they provide? Like Mechanics of Materials, Structural Analysis, Soil Mechanics, etc... I was provided a course description for some of these, but the course description doesn't really talk about the exam itself and is extremely high level in detail making it hard to get a feel of what are the actual component to study for in these exams.
If anyone has written the exam can you please let me know how it went and what sort of items to focus my studies on.
Thanks

30th June 2023, 09:31 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Complete details about OACETT Exam Courses

OACETT promotes the interests of engineering and applied science technicians and technologists in industry, academia, the public and government.

>> OACETT was incorporated in 1962 and legislated under the Statute of Ontario by the OACETT Act of 1984.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?